jueves, 28 de octubre de 2010

My favourite day at school!

My favourite day at school is Friday.My first lesson is Music with MºJose.It is very bored.My second lesson is Maths with Tomas.I love it because I like numbers.My third lesson is tutorship with Marilo.It is very funny. Then at quarter to one is break time.My fourth lesson is English witch Estrella.We always have an exam !,my fifth lesson is Languague witch Concha.It's a little bored and finally I have technology witch Eva.It's very bored.

1 comentario:

  1. ...with MºJose.It is very bored.(BORING) My second lesson ... English witch (WITH)Estrella.We always have an exam !,my (CAPITAL LETTER!!) fifth lesson is Languague witch Concha.It's a little bored (BORING) and finally I have technology witch (WITH) Eva.It's very bored. (BORING)

    Too many mistakes!! :(

    ResponderEliminar